Pages

Readers: Creation of a Service and Employment and Small Business Warehouse and Show your Support

Help Us Setup a New Country or World? How about Creation of a New Dynasty or Empire: Start Now and Get Started on the Future: Direct Automatic Delivery | Donate $30 Today

Monday, May 30, 2022

Housekeeping and Maid Service and the Realization of Doing it yourself

 Housekeeping and Maid Service and the Realization of Doing it yourself

Housekeeping and Maid Service can be a horrible experience, Especially

Having Complete Strangers or People in your Private Space can be Major Trouble

What do you define as Clean enough, What Happens When Housekeepers or Maids

Do more then what there job Asks for? Like Putting Blankets or Sheets or Pillows

In the Laundry? Is This Part of there Job Description? I just Don't Understand 

I have a Privacy issue, With Housekeepers or Maids?, I would Rather Hire Someone t

hat I Know and can Trust to Invade Somone's Privacy and Home

But Most Importantly I would Rather Spend 20 Minutes every Week

and Do Housecleaning or Maid Service, Or Cleaning my Own Household or Area 

where I live, Plus you have to be cautious on what kind of Cleaning Solution 

or Chemicals they use for Cleaning, Some Residents or Customers may be Allergic

to Specific Chemicals and Cleaning Detergents. I would rather 

Buy our own Housekeeping Supplies such as a Housekeeper Cart and a Mop, and a 

Mobile and Easy type of Cleaning Equipment (Vacuum in my Opinion is to Loud and Annoying

Housekeeping and Maids, Janitors and Janitorial, Washers and Cleaners

Carpet and Rug Cleaners


No comments:

Post a Comment